RE Ideas: Getting my ideas out
MardoKonnor last edited by MardoKonnor
A few LRE and Bunch of Epic RE ideas I have for a variety of different play styles and things that I've been jotting down when they pop into my head. Hopefully you'll like some of them! I've tried my best to re-organize them so ones that might work together are consecutive. Numbers are just rough ideas from my game play experience, balance team would need to fine tune them.
LRE: Flexile Defense
- While in defensive stance and dual wielding increase your dodge chance by 30% of your Agility.
- Your Single Minded Fury off-hand attacks increase your chance to parry incoming attacks by 10% for 6 seconds.
- Your Victory Rush, Ghostly Strike, and Counter Attack casts have a 75% chance to trigger an instant attack with your off hand weapon and increase your dodge chance by 10% for 6 seconds.
- These hits generate additional threat.
- These effects have separate internal cool downs lasting 12 seconds and can not occur simultaneously.
- Requires Defensive Stance
- Requires a weapon in your off-hand (edited with comment suggestion)
Epic RE: Feint and Counter
- After successfully avoiding an attack with feint, counter attack becomes usable. Dealing damage with counter attack reduces the cooldown of feint by 2 seconds.
Epic RE: Spectre Strikes
- Your ghostly strike now hits with both weapons, but no longer generates a combo point.
Epic RE: Phantom Strikes Back
- Your ghostly strikes cooldown is reduced by 5 seconds.
- Ghostly strike is only usable after you block, dodge, or parry an attack.
Epic RE: Sanctified Revenge
- When your retribution aura deals damage it has a chance to trigger revenge. This effect has a 12 second cooldown.
- Requires 3 points in sanctified Retribution
Epic RE: Intent to Avoid
- When you successfully avoid an attack with Feint, reduce the cooldown on Evasion by 10 seconds.
Epic RE: Recoup Round
- Your Recouperate no longer causes you to regenerate 2% of your health every 3 seconds. It now increases your dodge chance by 2% for the duration.
Epic RE: Rumination
- Your Meditate no longer restores 6% of your base mana every 2 seconds. It now increases your parry chance by 6% for the duration.
Epic RE: Yellow Death
- Mongoose Critical Strikes trigger Sudden Death.
- Requires 3/3 in Sudden Death.
- Requires 3/3 in Killer instinct
Epic RE: Badger Fighting
- Mongoose Bite generates a combo point. Critical hits with Mongoose Bite generate two.
LRE: Primal Ferocity
- Raptor Strike and Mongoose Bite are now usable while in Cat or Bear Form, with different additional affects.
- Raptor Strike (bear): Refreshes the duration of Lacerate.
- Raptor Strike (cat): Refreshes the duration of Rip.
- Mongoose Bite (bear): Causes your next Maul to have an additional 20% critical strike chance.
- Mongoose Bite (cat): Causes your next Ferocious bite to deal damage as if it is consuming an additional 30 energy.
- Mongoose bite (bear) and (cat) can trigger infected wounds
Epic RE: Lead by example
- When you trigger the healing from Improved Leader of the Pact you also heal all party or raid members in range for 3% of their total health. The cooldown for this is increased from 6 seconds to 10.
- Requires 2/2 in Improved Leader of the Pact
Epic RE: Bloodthirsty Spirits
- Your Feral Spirits now apply a bleed on the target. Effects which increase bleed damage increase the damage dealt by Feral Spirits.
- Requires the capstone from Improved Feral Spirits
LRE: Inquisitor's Technique
- Your seal's and Judgements now have additional Agility scaling
- Using Ambush, Cheap Shot, or Garrote from stealth increases the damage of your seals and Judgements by 30% for 12 seconds (15% vs players)
- Attacks against targets affected by your rogue poisons are more likely to trigger your seals
- Using Judgement on a target affected by a bleed effect makes the target vulnerable to Holy Spell damage for 6 seconds, increasing Holy Spells critical strike chance against them for 15 seconds.
- Expose Armor now also increases the Holy damage the target takes for its duration
- Hunger for Blood also increases the Holy damage you cause by 10% (5% vs players)
- Repentance is no longer broken by damage from your seals, poisons, or bleeds.
Epic RE: Static Shock
- Your Earth Shock no longer reduces melee attack speed by 10% for 8 seconds.
- Earth shock now increases the cast time of all spell by 10% for 8 seconds.
Epic RE: Defibrillated
- When you use Holy Shock on a friendly target below 25% health its cooldown is reduced by 50%
- Does not work with Holy Reverberation
Epic RE: Holy Reverberation
- Your Reverberation talent now also applies to Holy Shock.
- Does not work with Defibrillated
- *Requires 3/3 in Reverberation
Epic RE: Shocking Twist
- Your Holy Shock now deals Shadow damage.
- When used on an ally it no longer heals them, but creates a shield on them for the amount that would be healed, lasting for 12 seconds.
Epic RE: Hindrance Aura
- Your Crusader Aura is replaced with Hindrance Aura, causing all enemies in a 40 yard radius to have their mounted movement speed reduced by 10%, and affected enemies in combat with you to lose 1% movement speed every 4 seconds, up to 10%.
- Does not work with Individualist
Epic RE: Vengeance Aura
- Your Devotion Aura is replaced with Vengeance Aura, Reducing the armor of all enemies in combat with you in a 40 yard area.
- Does not work with Individualist
Epic RE: Vulnerability Auras
- Your Fire, Frost, and Shadow Resistance Aura are replaced with Fire, Frost, and Shadow Vulnerability Aura, causing enemies in combat with you and in their radius to have reduces resistances.
- Does not work with Individualist
(This could be 3 separate RE's or one)
Epic RE: Disruption Aura
- Your Concentration Aura is replaced with Disruption Aura, which causes all enemies in combat with you to have 50% more channel or cast time lost when damaged.
- Does not work with Individualist
Epic RE: Vibrant Aura
- Your Brilliance Aura now also restores 1% health.
You can only be effected by one instance of Vibrant Aura at a time (edit from suggestion)
This buts a debuff on you that prevents you from being effected by Vibrant Aura for a duration, similar to blood lust (edit from suggestion)
Epic RE: Individualist
- Increase the effects of any of your Brilliance Aura, Paladin Aura, and Talent Aura effects on yourself by 50%.
- Your Aura's now only affect yourself.
- Your do not benefit from any Aura's not from yourself.
Epic or Rare RE: Beckon Evil
- Your Turn Evil spell now causes the target to run towards and follow you for 20 seconds.
(it will not attack you during this duration unless the fear is broken)
Epic RE: Leeching Sting
- Your Viper Sting now also drains 8% life over 12 seconds
Epic RE: Feral Intimidation
- Your Intimidate now causes your tamed pet to fear the target for 5 seconds instead of stunning them for 3.
Epic RE: Aspect of the Panther
- While in stealth, you will not be dazed from Aspect of the Cheetah or Aspect of the Pack
Epic RE: Scapegoat
- Using Righteous Defense or Intervene on a target no longer transfers or intercepts the next attack on to you, but now transfers the next attack you would take to the target.
- In addition 20% of your threat is transferred to the target
- When ever you would gain a combo point, instead gain 10 rage.
Epic RE: Aftershock
- Targets hit by your Shockwave have an additional burst around them, dealing an additional 50% damage.
- Shockwave no longer stuns, but applies a daze to all targets reducing their movement sped by 50% for 4 seconds.
Epic RE: Fury and Flurry
- Slice and Dice no longer consumes combo points. Instead it consumes rage, at intervals of 10.
(10 rage would be equal to 1 combo point)
- Does not work with Compound Power or White Walker
Epic RE: Pierce and Plunge
- Slice and Dice no longer increases attack speed by 10%, it now increases melee critical strike chance by 10%
- Does not work with Gash and Bash
Epic RE: Gash and Bash
- Slice and Dice no longer increases attack speed by 10%, it now increases armor penetration by an additional 10%
- Does not work with Pierce and Plunge
Epic RE: Quick Dispatch
- Dispatch also causes your next execute to deal 20% increased damage if used on a target below 35% health.
Epic RE: Deadly Concussion
- Increase the range of your concussive blow to 30 yards against targets affected by your deadly throw.
Epic RE: Fey Nightmare
- Your Summon Imp is replaced with Summon Fey Imp, which casts Wrath instead of Firebolt
- Your Empowered Imp capstone bonus now also increases the spell critical strike chance for all your Druid Balance Spells as well
Epic RE: Cosmic Punishment
- When your Moonfire deals damage to a target affected by Solar Beam it applies a stun for .25 seconds. This effect has a 2 second cooldown.
- When your Starfire deals damage to a creature affected by Moonfire, reduce the cooldown of Solar Beam by 1 second.
Epic RE: Glacial Runoff
- While Frost Armor is active, your Water Shield regenerates a missing orb every few seconds
- Requires 2/2 in Frost Ward
LRE: Wizarding Stance
- Replace your Battle Stance with Wizarding Stance
- Wizarding Stance increases the resistance penetration of all spells by 10% and causes you to restore 3% of your mana a second while channeling a damaging spell.
Epic RE: Demi-Lich Banner
- Your Skull Banner now also increases spell critical strike chance
Epic RE: Spell Warding
- Your Fire, Frost and Shadow ward now protect for 15% less, but protect against all spell damage.
(These skills still have separate cooldowns, and can be stacked)
Epic RE: Ward of Courage
- Your Fear ward now also causes the next horror effect to fail
Epic RE: Curse Master
- Teaches you the Mass Curse spell. This Applies all curses your know to the target, triggering the mana cost for each curse applied. (59% mana for all 3 curses)
- There is no longer a limit to the number of curses you can place on a target.
- Reduce the chance your curses will be removed or dispelled.
- you may only have curses on one target at a time
- Requires 2/2 in Amplify Curse
MardoKonnor last edited by
Ideas from discord:
- "Flexile Defense should not require SMF, as that would prevent you from actually being able use the RE (and thus DW Tank) until level 60, in addition potentially allow RF OR Defensive stance, instead of Only Defensive" - Tsiana
- Completely Agree
- "Vibrant Aura - WAAAAAY too strong" - Tsiana
- "Maybe Vibrant Aura would be ok if it triggered a debuff like bloodlust on every player affected by it with a duration equal to half its cooldown, to prevent a whole raid chain popping it for easy healing" - Netherborne
- I Think this would be an awesome way to balance it!
- "Curse Master - This should honestly be LRE, or make it so you can only apply curses to one enemy at a time" - Tsiana
- My initial idea had this line, but it was lost in the copy pasting from notepad, added it to RE
If you are unable to sign in, please set your Display Name.