Druid of the Fang (Legendary Enchant)
DoubleDiamond last edited by DoubleDiamond
"Teaches you Serpent Form. While in Serpent Form, your attack power is increased by your Agility, your movement speed is increased by 10% and your chance to dodge is increased by 10%. Scales with your Cat Form ability.
Your Serpent Form also grants you certain abilities that scale with your Rogue abilities.
Requires poisons applied to daggers equipped in both hands."
When you are taught Serpent Form, you are also taught the following abilities:
- Venom Spit --- Shoots poison at an enemy within 30y, inflicting Nature damage then additional damage every 2 seconds for 10 seconds. 2 second cast.
- Exploit Weakness --- Instant cast melee attack. Costs 50 energy. Must be behind the target. Awards 1 combo point. Scales with your Backstab ability.
- Vicious Bite --- Instant cast melee attack. Cost 45 energy. Awards 1 combo point. Scales with your Sinister Strike ability.
- Mutilating Bite --- Instant cast melee attack. Damage is increased by 10% against poisoned targets. Awards 2 combo points. Scales with your Mutilate ability.
- Piercing Bite --- Finishing move that exposes the target, reducing armor by 20% and lasting longer per combo point. Scales with your Expose Armor ability.
- Thrash --- Finishing move that increases your attack speed by 10% and lasting longer per combo point. Scales with your Slice and Dice ability.
- Venomous Bite --- Finishing move that consumes your Deadly Poison doses on the target and deals instant poison damage. Increases the chance to apply Deadly Poison by 10% and the frequency of applying Instant Poison by 20% for 1 second plus 1 second per combo point. One dose of Deadly Poison is consumed per combo point. Scales with your Envenom ability.
Note --- The first ability, Venom Spit, is the only one not based on an existing ability from another class. It is one of the most common abilities serpents have in World of Warcraft, so I felt it made sense to make it available in this enchantment, but I'm not sure how intensive programming it would be. I also considered making this function like and scale off Serpent Sting, except then it wouldn't deal instant damage unless talented.
WiliemDemon last edited by
@DoubleDiamond hmm something like soul of the warden (1x legendaty = learn new skills for no need anything know = op for lvl up(+- you can have cat form on lvl 1))
If you are unable to sign in, please set your Display Name.