Rend Single Target LRE
-Heroic Strike criticals apply "X" debuff to your target, lasting for (2.5) seconds. "X" increases the damage the target takes from your Rend by 80%, stacking up to 5 times.
-Mortal Strike deals an additional (AP*0.30) per stack of "X" on the target. Assuming you're geared, with 3k AP and 5 stacks of Mortal Wounds this would translate to an extra 4,500 damage per Mortal Strike.
1A. Haste/Attack speed to bring weapon speed from 3.6 down to 2.49 so you can generate stacks
1B. Heroic Strike crit-capped.
2. Attack Power
- In For The Kill- Increases duration of Rend by 6 seconds and Mortal Strike refreshes Rend
- Weapon Command- 10% atk speed, 4% crit
- Counterpoise- 5% haste while above 50% rage, and 3% crit chance while under 50% rage
As far as weapon choice & talents, it would depend on your current gear and where you're falling short-
You could go 2h mace plus the rogue maces talent for 15% atk speed if having trouble getting under 2.5 atk speed
Or choose 2h axes for 5% crit chance and 5% crit damage.
Rotation would be:
- Mortal Strike/Heroic Strike macro (Juggernaut talent applies Rend)
- Slam/Heroic Strike macro
3B. Overpower/Heroic Strike macro if procced
- Mortal Strike whenever available (doesn't consume the debuff stacks so its ok even without 5 stacks)