New UI of Skill-cards and Quest Board... me not likey
ForPony last edited by ForPony
- Take up even more screen space when they pop up. With lots of colored-in empty space around the symbol of the ability for some reason.
- Description-box was made smaller and now requires scrolling (needing to scroll through a Pop-up is bad UI design)
- The cards feel overall less "World of Warcraft-y"
The Quest Board
- You have to find your [completed] quests in the correct Index-tab to turn them in. Instead of [completed] quests being put on the first page of the Quest Board.
- Index of Quests takes up entire screen now. When prior UI only took up a 1/4th of screen.
- Oversight through Quest Board feels more difficult now. Everything looks the same. Requires scrolling through a Pop-Up (which again, is always bad UI design).
- I feel like I'm heavily relying on my knowledge of the previous UI layout to navigate through current UI layout.
Tweets by Ascensionfeed
If you are unable to sign in, please set your Display Name.