My newbie questions
Hi everyone, new player here!
I downloaded Ascension a few days ago and I have to say it's really awesome! I only understand like 2% of the mechanics yet, but I already enjoy the game However, I have a few questions:
- Is there any page (like wiki) which explains everything in detail? For example, I understand that Stamina is important for a tank, but where can I read more about it, like 1 point of Stamina gives X HP etc?
- Is this game casual-friendly? Due to real life stuff I cannot play regularly, can I still enjoy different aspects of the game? For example, are there shorter (15-minute) dungeons?
- About the community: is this game new player friendly? I want to try different aspects (battlegrounds, dungeons, raids), but have absolutely no experience in this kind of stuff
- I was reading about different builds (I want to have a heavy-armored, sword & shield tank), but the ability/talent choices are usually not explained (I guess because it's trivial for most players). For example, I saw that a Tank build took the 'Thorns' ability from the Druid tree, which says it deals 3 damage to the attacker? I guess that 3 damage scales on something, but how can I figure out on what? Is there a guide for that?
- Last but not least, I like both the Area52 and Draft modes, which one would you suggest and why?
Thanks in advance everyone!