My newbie questions
Hi everyone, new player here!
I downloaded Ascension a few days ago and I have to say it's really awesome! I only understand like 2% of the mechanics yet, but I already enjoy the game However, I have a few questions:
- Is there any page (like wiki) which explains everything in detail? For example, I understand that Stamina is important for a tank, but where can I read more about it, like 1 point of Stamina gives X HP etc?
- Is this game casual-friendly? Due to real life stuff I cannot play regularly, can I still enjoy different aspects of the game? For example, are there shorter (15-minute) dungeons?
- About the community: is this game new player friendly? I want to try different aspects (battlegrounds, dungeons, raids), but have absolutely no experience in this kind of stuff
- I was reading about different builds (I want to have a heavy-armored, sword & shield tank), but the ability/talent choices are usually not explained (I guess because it's trivial for most players). For example, I saw that a Tank build took the 'Thorns' ability from the Druid tree, which says it deals 3 damage to the attacker? I guess that 3 damage scales on something, but how can I figure out on what? Is there a guide for that?
- Last but not least, I like both the Area52 and Draft modes, which one would you suggest and why?
Thanks in advance everyone!
Tweets by Ascensionfeed
If you are unable to sign in, please set your Display Name.