can we try it in pvp?
I won't deny anything, so in Lineage 2 the so-called CP worked, which served the players as bonus hp when they fought against other players, and so I would be interested if it was also in WoW, so if then the pvp would not be more fun (a little longer and more based on what the player can do)
- CP is as big as HP, but the drain HP effect on CP does not work (you do not get HP back from it but damage work)
- CP cannot be supplemented by normal healing (there are special heals and potions for this) (in WoW, bandages and food could also supplement it)
- when your CP is at 5% - 0% heal ability costs +30% more mana (balance for WoW)
- CP is regenerated the same as HP out of combat (Trol racial )
- in the world, you immediately know that a player is beating you
And more for me who play lineage 2 too long i think this CP make game more balanced becose in pve you need damage(like DPS) and almost any healer can heal you good but in pvp you go 1 vs 1 or 1 vs more players and this players have high damage too but you have too small hp for take more damage from player.
And i remember fight in lineage 2 150 players vs 150 players in 1 spot and it was fun (castle siege = conquering the castle)