i have a problem with it Two-Factor Authentication
DarkSoul96 last edited by
I have a problem and it is that I cannot unlink the authenticator since currently my cell phone was formatted due to a mistake I made and unfortunately I cannot enter the game since it asks me for the 6-digit number that I can no longer enter. I ask for help if someone knows how to help me. Thank you
Psdt: I'm using the google translator because I don't know English: V
TastyGM Ascension Staff last edited by
@DarkSoul96 Heyo there!
There are two ways to resolve 2FA issues:
You have the 2FA recovery code (you should be able to find it in your email). In that case please visit https://ascension.gg/user/two-factor and click the "remove" button. Insert the code in the box there.
You do not have recovery code or are not logged in to the account. In that case, please follow this guide below:
Copy paste the code snippet below, and insert all information. Do not delete the prompts.
For example: 1. Account Name: Your account here instead of 1. Your account name here
- Send an email to [email protected] with the subject line "2FA for YOUR ACCOUNT NAME"
- If you have donated before, providing a screenshot of an email receipt will speed up the account recovery process. Printscreen or Windows + Shift + S to copy a snippet of your receipt and paste it into the email.
- Include your discord ID, Account name, and your main character alongside with its realm.
- Following your email, feel free to follow up with Lucid#0001 (The Capital L is necessary) via Discord. If you do not share a mutual server, send Lucid a friend request first.
Below is snippet which should be sent via the email to [email protected] with the subject line "2FA for YOUR ACCOUNT NAME"
1. Account Name: 2. Registered Email: 3. Last Known IP if applicable: 4. Most Recent Donation Transaction ID if applicable: 5. Main Char and Realm: 6. Last known successful login date: 7. Any additional information that will prove account ownership:
Once you send the email, please close this ticket. Your request will be handled as soon as possible!
If you are unable to sign in, please set your Display Name.